[NTG-pdftex] Fwd: xpdf library bug? (fwd)

Hartmut Henkel hartmut_henkel at gmx.de
Wed Jan 26 22:24:48 CET 2005

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 16:19:22 -0500
From: Martin Otte <otte at duke.edu>
To: Hartmut Henkel <hartmut_henkel at gmx.de>
Cc: karl at freefriends.org, Gerben Wierda <Gerben.Wierda at rna.nl>
Subject: Fwd: xpdf library bug?

Hi,

I noticed in the latest pdftex-1.20c-beta-20050121 is a patch that I
made to the file FoFiType1.cc which corrects a seg-fault in pdftex that
occurs when including a document with the Mathematica fonts.

It is probably preferable to instead use the patch from the pdf
maintainer, which should be included with this email. If you have
already made this change, then please disregard my email.

Thanks,
Martin Otte

Begin forwarded message: