[NTG-pdftex] 1.20c

Hartmut Henkel hartmut_henkel at gmx.de
Sat Jan 22 09:44:36 CET 2005

On Fri, 21 Jan 2005, The Thanh Han wrote:

> Hartmut has made a lot of patches, concerning mainly map file handling
> and char protrusion. Hartmut can tell better whether these patches
> should be in 1.20c.

Patch #242 is only fixing the recent "< "-bug (it's already in 1.20c,
runs ok). Thanks a lot to Martin for 1.20c! There isn't more map related
stuff yet. And the protrusion patch #257 would be much too early for
pdftex in teTeX, it's only experimental, needs heavy checking (i can't
spot an error, but i don't have the overview what hz or this TeX list
business with discardables does), only Thanh can tell, then maybe put it
into pdfxtex first. I'll try to make a pdfxtex.ch3...

Regards, Hartmut