[NTG-pdftex] 1.20c

The Thanh Han hanthethanh at myrealbox.com
Fri Jan 21 08:09:52 CET 2005

Hi,

Hartmut has made a lot of patches, concerning mainly map file handling
and char protrusion. Hartmut can tell better whether these patches
should be in 1.20c.

Beside, I am also working on ttf support. Don't know when they will be
done, and whether this change should go to the new release of tetex.

When will tetex-3.0 be released?

Thanh