[NTG-pdftex] [ pdftex-Bugs-262 ] Type42 inclusion

noreply at sarovar.org noreply at sarovar.org
Fri Jan 21 10:44:25 CET 2005

Bugs item #262, was opened at 2005-01-21 15:14
You can respond by visiting:
http://sarovar.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=493&aid=262&group_id=106

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hello,

Trying to get ttf fonts working both with dvips and
pdflatex I experimented with converting the ttf to
Type42 using fontforge, disassembling it via t1disasm
and creating a pfb with t1asm. The resulting pfb is
included via dvips and both ghostscript and distiller
can interpret it.
Unfortunately, pdflatex gives me the following error
trying to include the pfb:
Error: pdftex (file FranklinGothic-Medium.pfb):
unexpected end of file
 ==> Fatal error occurred, the output PDF file is not
finished!

Cheers,
Michael