[NTG-pdftex] ttf fonts reported as non-subsetted

The Thanh Han hanthethanh at myrealbox.com
Mon Jan 10 15:00:36 CET 2005

Hi,

I must have thought of it while implementing the subset tags for type1
fonts. However, to be honest, I don't remember the reason why I left
name records of ttf fonts without subset tags (I guess laziness is the
correct answer :). Anyway it would be nice to have it fixed. I will
download the truetype specification again and look at this issue.

Regards,
Thanh