[NTG-pdftex] Roadmap

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Thu Dec 15 16:44:47 CET 2005

Reinhard Kotucha wrote:

>Hans, you are the second one who asked (I asked Thanh a few years
>ago), so I think that the priority is not very high.

well, how about deciding now that it has a high priority; we need to go
that direction anyway because soon open type will take over

also, as you say, now that pdftex generates the instances itself, hz has
become feasible

also, when you and i want it, it becomes hard for thanh to ignore it -)

since thanh is 'on leave' maybe hartmut sees it as a challenge  ...

btw, thanks for the explanation