[NTG-pdftex] error dpi != 0 && bdpi != 0 [Was: (No Subject)]

The Thanh Han hanthethanh at myrealbox.com
Tue Nov 2 08:38:37 CET 2004

Hi,

yes I have also looked into tex-make.c and seen that KPATHSEA_DPI and
MAKETEX_BASE_DPI are environment variables that are not set for some
reason.

this happens only with cross-compiled pdftex, so perhaps something that
usually works under UNIX/DOS is not working here?

Anyway, I suggest to disable auto-generating pk fonts with
cross-compiled pdftex. But I don't know how I can test whether I am
using a cross-compiler inside tex-make.c.

Thanh

PS: sorry about the empty subject in the previous post.