[NTG-pdftex] pdfxtex

Thomas Esser te@dbs.uni-hannover.de
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 18:09:23 +0100

> #45 change 4471 edit on 2004/03/11 by te@gauss (ktext)
>
>     * fix dependencied to pdfxtex (currently does not build on
>     * UNIX), make pdfetex the defualt tex engine (no longer build
>     * pdftex / etex), get rid of ini*tex and vir*tex symlinks,
>     * minor other merges with teTeX

That change has not removed the targets that are needed to build pdfxtex.
Basically, pdfxtexdir/pdfxtex.mk was empty, so pdfxtex could not build.
So, I have removed pdfxtex from fmtutil.in etc. so that the missing
build rules for pdfxtex don't cause any trouble.

So, the real fix would be to put something useful into
pdfxtexdir/pdfxtex.mk.

Thomas