[NTG-pdftex] \pdfmapfilemode (was: feature request)

The Thanh Han The Thanh Han <hanthethanh@myrealbox.com>
Mon, 22 Mar 2004 15:58:33 +0700

On Fri, Mar 12, 2004 at 03:36:37PM +0100, Martin Schr?der wrote:
> On 2004-02-17 20:48:40 +0100, Hans Hagen wrote:
> > Since not-found-mapfiles now quit pdftex, i'd like to see something
> >
> > \ifpdfmapfile filename<space or \relax delimited like input>
> > \else
> > \fi

this would not be easy to do

> > or maybe better, something:
> >
> >   \pdfmapfilemode
> >
> > with
> >
> >   0 = quit on error
> >   1 = warning on error
> >   2 = ignore error

this sounds more reasonable

Thanh

PS: Martin, you have some crontab job that automatically updates all pdftex
sources files regularly. Is it possible to turn it off? Shall we
edit and submit only files that have been changed? Sometimes I do a
mistake and submit all files including those that have not been changed,
however I feel it shouldn't happen.