[NTG-pdftex] pdfconfig.tex (was: pdftex.cfg)

Thomas Esser te@dbs.uni-hannover.de
Fri, 19 Mar 2004 16:04:08 +0100

> On 2004-03-10 18:00:07 +0100, Thomas Esser wrote:
> > Ok, I just have done this in my tree. The name I have chosen was
> > pdfconfig.tex, and I have put that file to tex/generic/config.
>
> Can we have that somewhere for people to download? I fear that
> the new pdftex will be useless without it.

People will also need these reworked .ini files that make use of this
new file. BTW: since texlive has named my file pdftexconfig.tex, I have
just done the same.

I don't know how these files should be distributed. They will be part
of the next TeX Live / teTeX release. If you make a stand-alone pdftex
distribution, you might want to add these files, there, too.

You can download my tarball (with just the .ini files and
pdftexconfig.tex) from
  http://www.dbs.uni-hannover.de/~te/pdftexconfig.tar.gz

Maybe, you want to make this tarball available via
  http://tug.org/applications/pdftex/

Thomas