[NTG-pdftex] defaults for horigin & vorigin

Thomas Esser te@dbs.uni-hannover.de
Thu, 11 Mar 2004 01:53:54 +0100

> Das wäre ja schön. Diese 0pt sind völlig unbrauchbar. Vielleicht ist

Sorry, as you might have guessed: this was ment as a private reply to
Martin. To all non-german speakers: sorry for the noise...

On the other hand, I can take this opportunity to translate the last
paragraph of my mail: basically it says that the new latex release (which
is already available on CTAN, but not yet announced) does not work with
latex = pdfetex, at least it cannot be used to process the ltnewsNN.tex
files which are based on ltxdoc.cls. The class is doing weired things
because \pdfoutput is defined but not set to 1. A bug report is on its
way (bug id latex/3640).

Thomas