[NTG-pdftex] pdftex-1.20a-rc6 is available

Hans Hagen Outside pragma at wxs.nl
Fri Jul 16 11:19:34 CEST 2004

Martin Schröder wrote:

>On 2004-07-16 12:35:24 +0700, The Thanh Han wrote:
>

>>pdftex-1.20a-rc6 is available (sources + djgpp binaries) at
>>pdftex.sarovar.org
>>

>Can you merge it with p4 or should I do it?
>
>I would have preferred some communication before the release.

don't be to hard on thanh -)

he needed that version before he went off to the sf conference; merging things with the official release is up to you (we discussed that); so, indeed, you can merge things (as well as taco's patches);

keep in mind that thanhs private sarovar place is not the official one, but an experimental corner;

can you organize something on sarovar:

.../pdftex/previous     (say the last tex live)
.../pdftex/current      (the official release)
.../pdftex/latest       (the latest release, maybe with some experimental code)
.../pdftex/experimental (thanhs place to put things)