[NTG-pdftex] [ pdftex-Bugs-250 ] writet1.c has problems with HUGE fonts. Patch.

noreply at sarovar.org noreply at sarovar.org
Sun Dec 12 10:00:28 CET 2004

Bugs item #250, was opened at 2004-12-11 18:15
You can respond by visiting:
http://sarovar.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=493&aid=250&group_id=106

Category: Fonts
Group: v1.20a

Initial Comment:
Font GoudyIn.pfb causes pdftex segfault, see the README
coming with the patch. This tries a fix by dynamic
allocation of buffers. As a by-result, PFB and PFA font
embedding speed seems to be increased.

Needs more testing...