[NTG-pdftex] bug in pdftex with inclusion

Hans Hagen pragma@wxs.nl
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 15:32:13 +0200

At 14:59 29/09/2003 +0200, Martin Schroeder wrote:
>On 2003-09-29 14:30:30 +0200, Hans Hagen wrote:
> > there is a bug in pdftex: when a file in included at say width 3cm then a
> > later inclusion of the same file at say 20cm width results in the second
> > instance having no fonts!
>
>This must be a problem with your viewer -- here both instances
>have fonts. I take it that what you see is not like the attached
>png? Here both Jaws and AR5 have both images with fonts.

ah, thanks for testing; strange enough when i open the smoothing prefs, the
effects cycle (small / large yes/no fonts); the cooltype prefs are even
more messy; so much for acro 6

                                   Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | pragma@wxs.nl