[NTG-pdftex] JBIG2 Stuff

Hans Hagen pragma@wxs.nl
Wed, 08 Jan 2003 09:45:13 +0100

At 12:56 AM 1/8/2003 +0100, Hartmut Henkel wrote:

>Now, at the end of the pdfTeX run, I have the problem that I'm sitting
>on top of a bunch of such page0 segments, and don't know how to get rid
>of them. I cannot write e. g. \pdfximage page 0 {jbig2-multi.jb2} to
>flush any accumulated page0 info from that file only, as this creates a
>new PDF image object, which is not the wanted thing.
>
>What I would need is a single function call from the pdfTeX side to a
>function (which I can provide) to flush all page0 segments of any JBIG2
>file accessed during the pdfTeX run into corresponding JBIG2Globals
>objects, right before the PDF file is finalized.

i'm not sure if i understand the problem well, but can't you use call to
\pdfrefximage to set flags?

\pdfximage page 1 ... -> loads zero thing
\pdfrefximage [this image obj number] -> sets flag on associated zero thing

so, in the and you just flush the zero things that are flagged.

                                   Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | pragma@wxs.nl