[NTG-context] How to prefix the list of figures with part number?

Willi Egger w.egger at boede.nl
Sat Mar 25 23:34:10 CET 2023

Hello again,

My project has different parts. Each part contains a whole list of figures. At the beginning of the book I would like to place a list of all figures. Hoever they should be prefixed with the part number. I can not figure out how to achieve this.

May be someone can hint me…

Cheers

Willi

\setuplist[figures][pageprefixsegments=part:chapter] % Pageprefix?

\setuphead[part][placehead=yes]

\starttext
\startpart[title=part one]

\starttitle[title=Contents]
  \placelist[part,chapter][criterium=all]

  \startsubject[title=Figures]
  	\placelistoffigures[criterium=all]
  \stopsubject

\stoptitle

\startchapter[title=Mychapter]
  \input knuth
  \startsubject[title=Subject will be in TOC]
    \writetolist[chapter]{1}{I am in TOC!}
    \input ward
		 \startplacefigure
		 	[location=middle,