[NTG-context] Best way to access casul fonts

Mattias Märka mattias at marka.ee
Mon Jan 23 19:04:23 CET 2023

Hi,

I'm trying to access Lucida Casual. I see in type-imp-lucida-typeone.mkiv that there is, indeed, a typescript for it, but I can't figure out how to switch to it. That is, I want to make some text be Lucida Casual.

I gather from a previous thread that I should be using \definefontstyle, but I don't know how to go about this.

Currently I'm just defining a new typescript and making Lucida Casual a synonym for Serif and then using \switchtobodyfont --- but this feel silly.

I searched the wiki and skimmed the reference manual, but to no avail. Perhaps I don't know what I should be looking for.

Any help would be appreciated. What's the easiest way to access a casual font? What's the cleanest way?

Thanks,
Mattias Märka