[NTG-context] Heisenbug in current?

Thomas A. Schmitz thomas.schmitz at uni-bonn.de
Wed Nov 23 23:40:38 CET 2022

On 11/23/22 23:25, Hans Hagen via ntg-context wrote:
> probably not that random ... can you put this on top of font-otr.lua
>
> local number = number
>
> and see if that helps .. if so you can then spend the rest of the
> evening figuring out where 'number' gets defined global

Yup, that seems to help! Thank you for the quick fix - I could swear it
would pop up randomly, and sometimes not at all. As for the global
definition - that will have to wait till tomorrow. I just had to take a
painkiller because my back hurts and start feeling very tired... Thanks,
as always!

Good night everybody

Thomas