[NTG-context] annotated equations

Henning Hraban Ramm texml at fiee.net
Thu Nov 17 15:18:22 CET 2022

Am 17.11.22 um 14:25 schrieb Hans Hagen via ntg-context:
> On 11/17/2022 1:46 PM, Henning Hraban Ramm via ntg-context wrote:
>> Here’s an interesting example for annotated equations, done with
>> LaTeX/TikZ:
>> https://mastodon.social/@sibin/109349703357749846

Marei told me this is nothing individual but from this package:
https://ctan.org/pkg/annotate-equations
It’s mostly TikZ and could also work with ConTeXt.

> it's not like users are screaming for these
> features and there are no projects that drive them

Of course. I don’t need it, hardly use formulae at all, but I found it
interesting.

> (who every time he sees something called 'mastodon' has to smile and
> remember reading
> https://eu.palmbeachdailynews.com/story/entertainment/2020/10/16/carl-hiaasen-writes-pythons-palm-beach-and-potus-new-book/3667047001/)

That’s funny, maybe there’s an intentional connection.

Hraban