[NTG-context] How to break margin notes across page breaks?

Joel uaru99 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 16 03:52:40 CET 2022

How can I allow margin text to break across the page breaks?
I have a document with many \inmargin code.
The problem I'm finding is that sometimes I have a lot of items in the margin. I hope this margin details can break across the page and continue onto the next page. The problem is instead it just runs off the print boundaries of the page. See this sample code for an example:
\starttext

\input knuth

\inmargin{\input knuth }
\input knuth

\input knuth

\input knuth

\input knuth

\input knuth

\input knuth

\stoptext

How can I allow margin notes to break across pages instead of running off the page boundaries?
--Joel