[NTG-context] How to make a block of text narrower?

Joel uaru99 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 16 03:49:08 CET 2022

I need to make a section of text in my document narrower, about .6666\textwidth.
Basically the text has normal alignment and everything, just instead of filling \textwidth, its compressed so there is a larger white space to the right.
I've tried dozens of things, but cannot get a good solution, every solution has strange other effects.
The best thing that has worked so far is \setuplayout[width=3in]

But the problem with this solution is then I cannot get it to return to the original settings afterward.

--Joel