[NTG-context] Page break with placement of a figure at the bottom of the page

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Sun Nov 13 14:37:42 CET 2022

On 11/13/22 11:32, Fabrice Couvreur via ntg-context wrote:
> Hi Pablo,
> Indeed but I posted these two files in a previous post.

Hi Fabrice,

the output from your ie_3.tex is too big for the list, so
https://pdf.ousia.tk/ie_3.pdf contains it.

I see no problem there, but I think that the output from
https://mailman.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/2022/107191.html may come
from a different source.

BTW, I couldn’t find "ie_3.tex" in
https://mailman.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/2022.txt.gz (which seems to
be generated with messages previous to current date).

If you sent the files before, it is fine to include a link to the
relevant message in the list (such as the first link included in this
message).

BTW, it might be worth considering a GitHub or GitLab repository for not
minimal samples. There files may be stored (and the whole repository
might be deleted when not needed).

I hope it helps,

Pablo