[NTG-context] How to stop enumerated tabulate environments from shifting to the right?

Joel uaru99 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 12 17:11:20 CET 2022

When I place a tabulate environment inside itemize, it indents and the entire table is shifted to the right about 1/2".
\starttext
        \input knuth

        \startitemize[n]
            \item x
        \stopitemize

        \startitemize[n]
            \starttabulate[|lp(.1\textwidth)|cp(.35\textwidth)|cp(.2\textwidth)|cp(.35\textwidth)|]
                \NI \NC \NC \NC\NR
                \NC \NC \NC \NC\NR
            \stoptabulate
        \stopitemize

        \input knuth\stoptext

See this code which when compiled, the first itemize numbers line up with the left edge of text, but the one with tables indents. It also seems to spill into the right margin.

How can I stop enumerated table environments from indenting?
--Joel