[NTG-context] Page break with placement of a figure at the bottom of the page

Bruce Horrocks ntg at scorecrow.com
Fri Nov 11 21:58:17 CET 2022

> On 10 Nov 2022, at 17:06, Fabrice Couvreur via ntg-context <ntg-context at ntg.nl> wrote:
>
> Hi,
> Sorry to come back to you, but it seems to me that there is enough space here.
> Fabrice

For some reason your PNG images came through in extremely low resolution. Without having the ConTeXt source it's hard to say for sure what's happening - for example, I would have expected the text on the second page to be at the bottom of the first even if there wasn't room for the image - because that was what was happening in your first example.

—
Bruce Horrocks
Hampshire, UK