[NTG-context] New VSCode extenstion using ConTeXt Language server

Ramkumar KB ramkumarkb at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 14:47:58 CET 2022

Denis,

Thanks for the feedback.

No, you are not missing anything. The ConTeXt command list comes from a
file that Hans & Hraban maintain - to create the PDF version of the ConTeXt
commands guide that is available with the distribution -
https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Documentation (we convert that file into a
Typescript object and then use it in the Language Server).

Yes, this is an obvious improvement point that you have highlighted - I
will work with Hans & Hraban to improve it.

Best,