[NTG-context] font features

Thomas A. Schmitz thomas.schmitz at uni-bonn.de
Thu Nov 3 20:38:06 CET 2022

On 11/3/22 19:24, Hans Hagen via ntg-context wrote:
> You're going way too complex. Access to features and info has alwaye
> been part of mkic (and therefore lmtx). You can peek into the s-font*
> styles for all kind of ways to get overviews. Anyway, the following
> helper operates on the current font:

Thank you, Hans! Yes, I had a hunch that most of this was unnecessary
because the information is already there. I also thought it would be
convenient to have a helper script that could display everything before
I decide whether I want to add a font to my texmf-font tree... Will play
with this and then wikify!

All best

Thomas