[NTG-context] font features

Henning Hraban Ramm texml at fiee.net
Thu Nov 3 13:27:23 CET 2022

Am 03.11.22 um 13:20 schrieb Henning Hraban Ramm via ntg-context:
> Am 03.11.22 um 12:37 schrieb Thomas A. Schmitz via ntg-context:

> You can also get font information via
> mtxrun --script server --start
> and then open the given address in your browser; AFAIR you get samples,
> but it doesn’t work for me ATM, because the server script is not found
> in the current directory (might be a misconfiguration on my side).

If you cd to .../tex/texmf-context/scripts/context/lua,
start
mtxrun --script server --start
then open
http://localhost:8088/mtx-server-ctx-fonttest.lua

You should be able to check font samples with different features enabled.

But I get another 404 on /mtx-server-ctx-fonttest-temp-02.pdf

If it works for you, then it’s a problem of my installation, otherwise a
regression in current LMTX...

Hraban