[NTG-context] font features

Henning Hraban Ramm texml at fiee.net
Thu Nov 3 13:20:36 CET 2022

Am 03.11.22 um 12:37 schrieb Thomas A. Schmitz via ntg-context:
> Hi,
>
> is there an easy way to get a list of all features that a font has and
> typeset a sample text to see the result of every single feature? There
> probably is, but I couldn't find anything...

You get a lot of information with
mtxrun --script fonts --info <fontname>
but no samples.

You can also get font information via
mtxrun --script server --start
and then open the given address in your browser; AFAIR you get samples,
but it doesn’t work for me ATM, because the server script is not found
in the current directory (might be a misconfiguration on my side).

Hraban