[NTG-context] font features

Thomas A. Schmitz thomas.schmitz at uni-bonn.de
Thu Nov 3 13:19:08 CET 2022

On 11/3/22 12:52, Herbert Voss via ntg-context wrote:
> You'll get only the features with otfinfo in the terminal. For example:

Thank you, I was aware of that. But that's only the first step: you
still have to use this list to define ConTeXt featuresets and then
typeset. I was trying to build a cld document that automates this
process, but can't get it to work. And I suspect that somewhere in the
distribution, there is already a module that does exactly that.

Thomas