[NTG-context] What to do when ConTeXt not revealing the error details?

Joel uaru99 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 31 04:24:19 CET 2022

 I found what it was, a % in the text preventing a \stopitemize to close a list. Thanks! --Joel

    On Sunday, October 30, 2022 at 07:56:44 PM MDT, Gavin <gavinpublic at comcast.net> wrote:

 Hi Joel,

I get this error frequently when I forget to stop an environment, for example a \startsection with no \stopsection or a \startplacefigure with no \stopplacefigure. This freqeuntly doesn’t cause an error because the engine is happily packing my entire book into a margin figure.

See if there something you should have stopped near the place where things go bad?

Good luck!
Gavin