[NTG-context] What to do when ConTeXt not revealing the error details?

Gavin gavinpublic at comcast.net
Mon Oct 31 02:55:54 CET 2022

Hi Joel,

I get this error frequently when I forget to stop an environment, for example a \startsection with no \stopsection or a \startplacefigure with no \stopplacefigure. This freqeuntly doesn’t cause an error because the engine is happily packing my entire book into a margin figure.

See if there something you should have stopped near the place where things go bad?

Good luck!
Gavin