[NTG-context] "true" units in LuaMetaTeX

Max Chernoff mseven at telus.net
Thu Oct 27 10:22:09 CEST 2022

Hi Hans,

> Anyway, I'll check it. Is anyone still using this "true" actually?

I've been playing around with LuaMetaLaTeX/LuaMetaPlain recently

   https://github.com/zauguin/luametalatex

and plain.tex uses truein for typesetting the footnote rule. It's trivial
to fix that specific case, but I'm finding 140 other files in TeX Live that
use the "true" dimensions, 69 of which that have been updated in the past 3
years. I doubt that anyone in ConTeXt uses the "true" dimensions though.

> I don't check github, it's mostly there for the compile farm and
> intermediate testing (e.g. math stuff) so sending me a mail is ok. When
> there is some serious issue a mwe to the list is good enough.

K, will do.

Thanks,
-- Max