[NTG-context] never add a hyphen to break a URL

Hans Hagen j.hagen at xs4all.nl
Tue Oct 25 11:47:07 CEST 2022

On 10/25/2022 11:05 AM, Steffen Wolfrum via ntg-context wrote:
> This does not open the right link.
>
> At least on my machine nothing happens when clicking on
> «litteraturbanken.se <http://litteraturbanken.se/>».
>
> (And it looks as the link was cropped, only reads the first line?)

\setupinteraction[state=start]

\useurl
   [litteraturbanken]
   [https://litteraturbanken.se]

[författare/CollijnI/titlar/ActaEtProcessusCanon/sida/614/faksimil?show_search_work&s_query=retractata&s_lbworkid=lb487378&s_mediatype=faksimil&s_word_form_only]
   [https://litteraturbanken.se]

\starttext

     before \goto{\url[litteraturbanken]}[url(litteraturbanken)] after

     before \from[litteraturbanken] after

\stoptext

beware of viewer behaviour: some viewers parse the displayed pdf