[NTG-context] How to set the vertical spacing between a sequence of images?

Joel uaru99 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 25 02:32:14 CEST 2022

I have code like this which randomly pulls a page from `comic2.pdf` and displays it, scaled to fit \textwidth, then displays four more random pages afterwares.

\starttext        \dorecurse{5}{
            \placefigure[force, none]{}{\framed[frame=off]{\externalfigure[comic2.pdf][page=\randomnumber{1}{34}, width=\textwidth]}}
        }\stoptext
The problem is I need to adjust the vertical space between the images. It seems to be set to some lineheight or such, but I need the distance between each image to be at 1/50th or 0.02 of \textwidth. ...though the last image can have the ordinary gap afterwards.
How can I se the vertical spacing between this sequence of image to 0.02\textwidth?
--Joel