[NTG-context] Backgrounds has changed in latest lmtx

Thomas A. Schmitz thomas.schmitz at uni-bonn.de
Sun Oct 23 21:52:03 CEST 2022

On 10/23/22 21:34, Otared Kavian via ntg-context wrote:
> Hi Thomas,
>
> Both your examples typeset fine with my installation of LMTX (version 2022.10.22 11:23) on MacOS 11.7.
> (Indeed you previous file test file reporting the background issue is typeset fine also).
>
> Best regards : Otared

Thanks, Otared - that's bizarre. I just tried both on linux64 and macos
(12.6, arm): run install.sh, reload font cache and run context without
the luatex switch on the minimal example with the XITS Math font, and on
both systems, I get the error that I have sent this afternoon. Can you
try after rebuilding the font cache?

Thanks

Thomas