[NTG-context] upload

Hans Hagen j.hagen at xs4all.nl
Fri Oct 21 21:23:39 CEST 2022

Hi,

I updated lmtx ... there are a few fixes for issues reported on the
list. In the perspective of updating math the - otherwise unchanged -
mkiv variant has also been updated a little. No new commands, just some
(already old) experimental font related features gone and replaced by a
combined one inspired by what we do in lmtx. In our opinion on the
average it should not come out worse.