[NTG-context] Setting the size of \small

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Fri Oct 21 17:59:00 CEST 2022

On 10/21/22 00:59, Leah Neukirchen via ntg-context wrote:
> Hi,
>
> playing around with \definebodyfontenvironment with latest LMTX,
> I found this possibly buggy behavior:
>
> \definebodyfontenvironment[12pt][small=6pt] % x=6pt works here
> \setupbodyfont[12pt]
> \starttext
> normal {\tx tx} {\small small}
> \stoptext
>
> With \definebodyfontenvironment[12pt][x=6pt] I can resize \tx fine,
> but for \small it doesn't work.

Hi Leah,

I don’t know whether it may be a bug, but this works:

  \definebodyfont[12pt]
  \definebodyfontenvironment[12pt][small=100pt, x=100pt]
  \setupbodyfont[12pt]
  \starttext
  normal {\tx tx} {\small small}
  \stoptext

It might be that \small could be hardcoded by default.

Sorry for changing sizes, but I wanted to know for sure it was working.

Just in case it might help,

Pablo