[NTG-context] Backgrounds has changed in latest lmtx

Thomas A. Schmitz thomas.schmitz at uni-bonn.de
Fri Oct 21 11:32:46 CEST 2022

Hi everybody,

With the latest lmtx, my page backgrounds don’t work any more. I think Otared mentioned that the simpleslides module is having problems. I’m trying to figure out what is happening, but I don’t see any warnings or errors, just unexpected results (which is not a good thing). I’m starting with the fundamentals. Here is a fairly minimal example: compile with context --luatex to see the expected result and with lmtx to see what is wrong.

All best

Thomas

\setuppapersize[A6,landscape][A6,landscape]

\setuplayout[backspace=1cm,
             topspace=0.4cm,
             marking=off,
             width=13cm,
             height=9.7cm,
             header=0.6cm,
             footer=0cm,
]

\startreusableMPgraphic{card}
StartPage ;
save p ; path p[] ;
p[0] = ulcorner Page -- urcorner Page ;
p[0] := p[0] shifted (0, -0.97cm) ;
for i = 1 upto 18 :
	p[i] = p[i-1] shifted (0, -14.42pt) ;
	draw p[i] withcolor (0.5,0.5,0.5) ;
endfor ;
pickup pencircle scaled 2pt ;
draw p[0] withcolor red ;
StopPage ;
\stopreusableMPgraphic

\defineoverlay[Card][\reuseMPgraphic{card}]

\setupbackgrounds[page]
		 [state=repeat,
		  background={Card}]

\starttext