[NTG-context] new upload

Aditya Mahajan adityam at umich.edu
Sun Oct 16 18:07:16 CEST 2022

On Fri, 14 Oct 2022, Hans Hagen via ntg-context wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I uploaded a new version. Apart from a few fixes / extensions already
> mentioned here (or known to those who wanted it) the main changes are in
> the math goodie files (work in progress, we will clean them up later) as
> part of improving the rendering of math.

Something is wrong with the placement of limits around an integral with NeoEuler:

\usetypescriptfile[euler]

\definetypeface[mainfont][rm][specserif][CharisSil][default]
\definetypeface[mainfont][mm][math] [eulernova][default]
\definetypeface[mainfont][tt][mono] [dejavu][default] [rscale=0.8, features=none]
\setupbodyfont[mainfont,10pt]

\starttext
\startTEXpage[offset=1mm]
  $\displaystyle \int_{0}^{1} f(x) dx$