[NTG-context] list not following "focus=standard"

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Sun Oct 16 13:28:48 CEST 2022

On 10/14/22 23:24, Pablo Rodriguez via ntg-context wrote:
> Hi Hans,
>
> I have the following sample:
>
>   \setupinteraction[state=start,
>     focus=standard]
>   \starttext
>   \completecontent
>   \section{section}
>   a\footnote{\contextversion}
>   \stoptext

Hans,

I have found the cause of the misbehavior in strc-lst.lua, lines 898-903:

            if cheat and references then
                -- this permits runs=2 with interactivity
                local internal = references.internal
                usedinternals[internal] = true
                usedviews    [internal] = references.view
            end

So, line 40 of that file ("local cheat = true") needs a conditional that
I’m not able to provide (I have no idea how it would read).

Basically, if \setupinteraction[focus=standard], please don’t cheat 😅.

Sorry, but I don’t even know which file (strc-lst.lua or lpdf-ano) has
to be modified.

I hope the issue is clearer now.

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo