[NTG-context] new upload

Hans Hagen j.hagen at freedom.nl
Sat Oct 15 09:41:07 CEST 2022

On 10/14/2022 4:14 PM, Pablo Rodriguez via ntg-context wrote:
> On 10/14/22 10:21, Hans Hagen via ntg-context wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I uploaded a new version. Apart from a few fixes / extensions already
>> mentioned here (or known to those who wanted it) the main changes are in
>> the math goodie files (work in progress, we will clean them up later) as
>> part of improving the rendering of math.
>
> Many thanks for the new version, Hans.
>
> I have discovered that it includes in
> tex/texmf-context/source/luametatex what should be the LMTX source
> (about 11MB).
It zips to 2 MB and totals to less of a picture on a fancy phone .. tre
idea is to provide the user with all he needs as archive so no
dependenccies (apart from a compiler). Also by including the source we
can sort of guaranteed that you get what you expect to work with the tex
files (no interference with distribution patches our of our control). It
has always been part of the plan with luametatex.  So .. it wil not be
optional.