[NTG-context] ToC filler dots not aligned

Schister, Roman roman.schister at unisg.ch
Fri Oct 14 17:29:37 CEST 2022

Hi,

If I typeset a table of contents with the latest version of ConTeXt on my computer (2022.09.11 20:44 LMTX), the filler dots used in list alternative C aren’t aligned (i.e., they don’t end flush next to the page number). Typesetting the same file with the online version on ConTeXt Garden (2021.10.28 10:19 LMTX) results in the filler dots being right-aligned with the page numbers (as they should).

I had a similar issue back in April 2021 which got resolved by an update. Since I haven’t updated in a while, I can’t say in which version the behaviour changed back, unfortunately.

Here’s a working example of my code:

\setupcombinedlist[content][alternative=c]
\starttext
\completecontent
\chapter[title={First chapter}]
\chapter[title={Second, longer chapter}]
\chapter[title={Third chapter}]
\stoptext

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks and best wishes,