[NTG-context] LMTX generates PDFs with non-working fonts on real printers

Hans Hagen j.hagen at xs4all.nl
Thu Oct 13 22:32:25 CEST 2022

On 10/13/2022 7:41 PM, Pablo Rodriguez via ntg-context wrote:
> On 10/13/22 00:50, Max Chernoff via ntg-context wrote:
>> On Wed, 2022-10-12 at 13:14 +0200, Leah Neukirchen wrote:
>>> [...]
>>> The last version of font-cff.lua should also copy the hinting-related
>>> values of the CFF properly (/BlueScale, /StemSnap[HV] etc).
>>> We fixed that on the side. ;)
>>
>> Yay!
>
> Many thanks for your work fixing this, Leah and Hans.
>
> The only remaining question is then when the new version will be be
> released.
some day soon ... the apple m1 has to come online first (afaik apple
didn't release a robust vm yet so the machine has to be kicked into
action every now and then) and we only release when we can do all
platforms ... apart from ms and me wanting to finish something first

it's not that no-one can print, right?