[NTG-context] \quotation, protrusion and linebreaking

Leah Neukirchen leah at vuxu.org
Tue Oct 11 20:00:08 CEST 2022

Hello,

I noticed the following problem:

\showframe

\startluacode
  fonts.protrusions.vectors.pure[0x201C] = { 1, 1 }
\stopluacode

\definefontfeature[default][default][protrusion=pure]
\setupalign[hanging]

\starttext

This text is unquoted.

“This text is quoted manually.”

\quotation{This text is quoted by a macro.}

This is a very long line followed by a nice linebreak, very supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

This is a very long line followed by an ugly linebreak, not \quotation{supercalifragilisticexpialidocious}

\stoptext

The macro-quoted text is not protruded.  I fixed this locally with a macro
\def\q#1{\protrusionboundary1\quotation{#1}}
Should this be default?

But the missing hyphenation I have to add myself with \-.  Ideas?

--
Leah Neukirchen  <leah at vuxu.org>  https://leahneukirchen.org/