[NTG-context] Adding support for German language to the Words conversion

Marcus Christopher Ludl sub at marcuschristopher.com
Mon Oct 10 21:21:36 CEST 2022

Hello all,

this is my first contribution to this mailing list. 😄

Recently, when I posted a question on StackExchange.com regarding adding
support for another language (German) to the "Words" conversion in
ConTeXt (see here:
https://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/657534/how-to-add-support-for-another-language-german-to-the-words-conversion-in-cont),
@mickep suggested that I post the patched file (core-con.lua) to the
mailing list, once I have it finished, so that it can be added for all
to use. So, now that I'm confident my code works well, I would like to
do just that. 😄

How should I proceed? Should I just send the file including my new code
as an attachement to the mailing list? Or would it be preferrable to
paste only the new parts of the code inline into an e-mail? Is that even
the correct mailing list or would it be better to send this to
dev-context at ntg.nl?

Best,
Marcus