[NTG-context] Help test a LMTX bug fix: tweaks in PDF generation

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Mon Oct 10 17:31:01 CEST 2022

On 10/9/22 17:33, Leah Neukirchen via ntg-context wrote:
> [...]
> So please: Try to preview and then try to print the attached PDF;
> and report back if either preview or printout does not look like
> the attached reference PNG image (i.e. something is missing,
> the fonts look different, or have wrong relative size.)

Hi Leah,

I used Acrobat DC, SumatraPDF and Firefox in Windows and all programs
displayed and printed your document fine (Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE).

I had no issues before printing LMTX-generated documents.

Many thanks for your work fixing the issues (wrong font display and
printing with some printers),

Pablo