[NTG-context] How to make something appear to the right of every paragraph?

Max Chernoff mseven at telus.net
Mon Oct 10 08:24:01 CEST 2022

Hi Joel,

> I'd like to add some area for readers to write in the margins of some
> text. This would leave three lines, like this to the right of the
> text.

Is it okay if there are rules continuously down the right column? If so,
this is fairly simple to do with layers/backgrounds + MetaFun.

If you want for there to be exactly three rules per paragraph, then that
is more complicated. I can think of some bad solutions (\everypar, Lua
callbacks), but I'll leave it to someone else to think of a good
solution.

Thanks,
-- Max