[NTG-context] How to make something appear to the right of every paragraph?

Joel uaru99 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 10 00:12:07 CEST 2022

I'd like to add some area for readers to write in the margins of some text. This would leave three lines, like this to the right of the text.

__________________

The passage would take up about the left 60% of the text and the margin note space about 30% of textwidth, so no need to use the margins.
Though its easy for me to implement this code using some \thinrules and manually dropping macros in the text, is there some way ConTeXt can be told to just add them to right of every paragraph (at the start of the paragraph)?
Sample:
This is some text      ________
that is written in        ________
the passage and      ________you can see the th-ree lines to the right.The text in the para-graph continues eventhough there arejust three lines tothe right.

Here is another par-    ________agraph.                        ________                                   ________
Here is yet another    ________paragraph. You can    ________see it also has the     ________three liens.

This is just for a segment of the book, not every paragraph in the book.

--Joel