[NTG-context] Example from Practex Journal

Wolfgang Schuster wolfgang.schuster.lists at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 13:42:25 CEST 2022

Jeroen via ntg-context schrieb am 08.10.2022 um 13:17:
> Hello,
>
> Could anybody help me out with the setup and a MWE to get a document
> exactly as the one from Steve Peter in the Practex Journal in 2005 as
> in https://tug.org/pracjourn/2005-1/peter/peter.pdf

The articles used a now out of date module [1]  which is MkII only and
no longer part of the ConTeXt distribution. The filename of the module
is s-ptj-01.mkii when you're looking for the source.

> I find this one hard to replicate. What is the font type that was used
> for this document ?

The document uses TeX Gyre Pagella as main font which can be loaded with
\setupbodyfont[pagella].

What are your problems with the style of the document?

[1] https://tug.org/pracjourn/stylefiles.html

Wolfgang