[NTG-context] LMTX generates PDFs with non-working fonts on real printers

Henning Hraban Ramm texml at fiee.net
Tue Oct 4 19:23:45 CEST 2022

Am 04.10.22 um 18:11 schrieb Hans Hagen via ntg-context:
> it is hidden in preflight, some tiny entry in a menu "browse internal
> .." or so but as adobe loves to change user interfaces with each version
> i have no clue where you can find it

Oops, I completely forgot that was part of Callas pdfInspektor (the
plugin that Adobe bought as “Preflight” and didn’t even care to change
the user interface).

Ok, so we (I) can analyze which characters of which font are embedded.

Here are the preflight reports (only about fonts and metadata) for
Leah’s test files:
https://sedna.fiee.net/d/055c7150d6f24136b513/
Small, but still too big as attachments.
I don’t see anything suspicious.
Sorry, I can generate them only in German.

Hraban